The "Pin Note" function of the Note Menu can be used to fix text, image and video content on a Sheet. This means that this content cannot be moved accidentally and can be used as the basis for a joint group work in which the Sheet is filled with further contents or further edited. In the simplest case, this can be an empty Sheet with a set headline or a more complex methodical presentation such as a business model canvas.
Please note: You cannot pin Media Notes with a PDF on Sheets. Use the "snapshot" function of PDFs to take a photo of the page to be pinned.
These are the advantages
- Once content has been created on a Sheet, it can be duplicated as often as desired and thus used several times in a Session.
- The design elements of the Sheet are fixed and therefore do not interfere with the work with other content, e.g. Notes.
- The fixed elements of the Sheet can be oversketched or overwritten with the cannyboard Pen.
Use text as headings or labels
- Create Text in your session using your laptop / PC.
- Drag the Text onto the Sheet.
- Scale the Text with two fingers to the desired size and arrange it in the desired position, e.g. as a heading or as a label for areas or objects.
- Activate the Text Menu via the upper right corner of the Note and pin the text content on the Sheet using the "Pin Text" function.
- Your Text is now pinned or fixed on the Sheet and appears as plain text. If you want to unpin the text, tap it - the Text Note reappears - and tap the "Pin Text" button again.
Use images as background or graphic element
- Create a Media Note on your laptop / PC and send it to the workspace of the Sessionboard.
- Drag the Media Note with your image or video content onto the Sheet.
- Scale the image or video with two fingers to the desired size and arrange it/them in the desired position, e.g. as background.
- Activate the Note Menu via the upper right corner of the Media Note and fix the image or video content on the Sheet using the "Pin Note" function.
- Your Media Note is now pinned or fixed on the Sheet.
Please note: To arrange Notes evenly on the Sheet you can also use the "Arrange Notes" function of the Sheet Menu once you have assigned the Notes to the Sheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.