What is a Session?
Group work with cannyboard is organized in Sessions. Whether meeting, creative workshop or customer presentation – all content is stored in a Session. In a way, it is the file format of cannyboard and ensures that your content is always secure and accessible from anywhere.
You can create Sessions directly on the Sessionboard or in your cannyboard account. To save Sessions created on the Sessionboard, however, you always need a cannyboard account. This is created in a few seconds.
How do I create a cannyboard account?
- Open the URL cannyboard.app in the browser of your personal device.
- Open the burger menu at the top right.
- Click on the menu item "Log-in".
- Click on "Please register here."
- Enter your name, e-mail address and a password.
- Read the legal notice and agree to it.
- Click on the red button "Register".
- You will receive an email to confirm your account. Complete the registration by clicking on the "Confirm registration" button contained in this mail.
How do I create my first Session?
Once you have completed your registration, you are directly in the Session Library. Then proceed as follows:
- Click on "+ Create new Session".
- In the following dialogue window, enter a meaningful name for your new Session.
- Congratulations - you have created your first Session. It now appears in your Session Library.
How do I open my first Session on the Sessionboard?
Sessions are made for group work - so is your first Session: open it on the Sessionboard, so you can work together on content.
Please note: Sessions are stored in your Session Library. From here, you can open a Session on a Sessionboard. Proceed as follows:
- Open the URL cannyboard.app in the browser of your personal device and connect to the Sessionboard.
Open "My Sessions" via the burger menu at the top right.
- You are now in your Session Library. Click on the red "Start" button on the Session you want to open.
Your Session appears on the Sessionboard you have connected to - the group work can begin. The Session is marked as active in your Session Library.
- To end the Session on the Sessionboard, click on the red "Stop" button of the active Session in the Session Library or tap on the close button in the Session Menu.