After opening the share link, you can participate in the Session with the Sessionboard. According to the assigned Session mode, you then have the opportunity to work together on content. You can also join a video call at any time.
Recommended for number of participants
We designed cannyboard for collaborative meetings in small groups. Whether meeting hybridly or not, we know that meetings deliver the best results when the group is focused.
We recommend the following numbers of participants for meetings with cannyboard:
- On site: up to 20 participants
- Hybrid: up to 15 participants
Open Session via link
- Click on the Session's share link on your personal device, or copy it into the URL bar of a current browser. Click on "Join on cannyboard board".
Please note:The options are grayed out if "Unshared" or "Moderated Session" has been selected and the host is not yet in the Shared Session.
- You will be asked to log in to your cannyboard account, if not already done, or to register. Guest access is only possible whenparticipating with a laptop / PC.
- Then enter the eight-digit PIN that is displayed on the Sessionboard.
- The shared Session opens on your Sessionboard. You now have the possibility to join a video call.
With the appropriate access rights, you can edit and add contents of the Shared Session. The following options are available to you to create content: